North West Simon Community Tea Day on Thursday 16th February
Thursday February 16th has been designated regional Tea Day for North West Simon Community. Be the change, make a difference and host your very own Tea Day and support people experiencing homelessness in your local community by helping to raise much needed funds to sustain our services in Sligo, Leitrim & Donegal.
Anyone can host a Tea Day with family, friends, work colleagues or neighbours. Your club, school, hospital or restaurant/café can get involved – the possibilities are endless!!
You can make a difference by following these 5 simple steps:-
- Register your Tea Day asap by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 087 770 8865
- If Thursday February 16th doesn’t suit – choose your own date around that time
- Promote it by sharing it on your preferred social media platform, i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and spread the word, send out texts/emails.
- If required North West Simon Community will provide you with posters to help promote the event
- Lodge the money – You can lodge the money directly or we would love you to call to the office so we can thank you personally and get a snap with a presentation cheque for all your efforts.
Your time, effort, and contributions will enable North West Simon Community to continue to provide vital services to prevent and resolve homelessness in the North West. All money raised locally stays locally. In 2022, a total of 241 households sought support from North West Simon Community to avoid homelessness in Sligo, Leitrim & Donegal. North West Simon Community could simply not survive without the goodwill and support of you and your friends!